Our soft Cotton fleece is a testament to how cotton ought to feel. Soft against the skin but extremely durable. Ideal for the American outdoors, our fleece is quite possibly the beefiest in the marketplace.
Why North American Made?
Unlike garments manufactured overseas, our clothes are sourced from North American cotton and because of this, they are not required to be treated with harsh chemicals like Formaldehyde.
We employ craftsmen who take their art seriously. These are professionals who want your sweatshirt to last longer than you do. We put pride into every stitch; the end result is miraculous. We sleep good knowing we've put our personal best into each product. No shenanigans. No double talk. Just 100% cotton, attention to detail, and very hard work.
A few highlights:"span"
- Pre-shrunk. We wash each roll of fabric before our first cut is made. Our competitors simply use compactly knit fabrics then claim they're also "pre-shrunk". On top of using high density knitting, we actually wash the raw fabric in hot water to both shrink the fabric and reduce the color bleed.
- Garment washed. If Pre-shrunk wasn't enough, we wash our finished garments so each is ready to wear as soon as it arrives.
- Shrink-free. Typically, we see 3-5% shrinkage after repeated washings. Our competition averages 10-20%.
- Flat-lock stitching for increased durability and comfort. What does this mean? We produce some of the strongest seams on the market by finishing them with 4 needles and threads.
- Individually Checked for Quality. Twice by separate inspection teams, first at the factory then at our national distribution center.
- Made with love on North American soil. To us, this is what we're proud of; it's our way to show that we can produce the highest quality garments on the market without using boats.
Trace amounts of lycra are added to the trim for support.